Welcome to the official site of GuNs oF GloRy!
GuNs oF GloRy is an international farming/war clan in the game Clash of Clans.
Every day whe play Clash of Clans to get better and stronger.
Whe play clan wars back to back and always go for Victory!!
If you want to join check out our Clan Rules.
Thanks for visiting our website and keep on clashing!!!
Hey, Chief! Read about the October 2016 update details!!
Friendly Wars! Friendly Wars allow any two Clans to do battle with custom settings and arrangements!
Friendly War Details:
- Friendly War challenges are issued via opponent Clan Profiles
- Accept Friendly War challenges from Clan chat
- New Friendly War Clan settings: disable challenges
- Choose custom war durations (as short as one hour!) and sizes from 5v5 to 50v50!
- Friendly War attacks do not consume your armies (only attacking Clan Castle troops when attacking)
- It's just for fun! Friendly Wars award no war loot or Clan XP
Check out this guide video to learn how to issue your own Friendly Wars!!
Clash Friends & Friendly Challenge Updates:
Clash Friends: Add friends in Clash via player profiles
Search Players by player tag (check the player profile menu)
Moving decorations no longer puts a layout on Friendly Challenge cooldown
Heroes now defend in Friendly Challenge attacks even when under upgrade
Redesigned troop training and costs!
Clash training is an old system with a LOT of quirks.
Multiple queues, training capacities, timers, tabs and more tabs - there has to be a better way!
Reducing unnecessary complexity is what our design value of Simplicity is all about, so we've vastly streamlined the training process.
We've also implemented Quick Train - a hugely requested feature to train and retrain armies with a single tap!
The detailed change set:
- All troop and spell training now happens in single, dedicated tabs
- You can now fully train two armies at a time
- Quick Train lets you create 3 army plans and train any with one tap
- Quick Train lets you retrain your last used army with one tap
- Troops and spells in training can be reordered freely with a long tap
- "Overqueued" units train and get a green check mark - you can donate these!
- Barracks are now used to unlock troops and reduce their training time
To make this new training system work as well as it should, lots of times and gem costs had to be adjusted.
Diligent Clashers may notice:
- Training single troops is MUCH faster (3 minute Dragons!)
- Full-army training times should be roughly similar to before
- Small amounts of units can have a slightly higher "Finish Training" gem cost
- Large amounts of units have a lower "Finish Training" gem cost
- We recommend you check out our short tutorial video to get up to speed and start training fast.
NEW Troops and building levels!!
Wizard level 7 (TH 10)
Wizard level 6 hitpoints and damage slightly increased
Wizard level 6 available at Town Hall level 9 (was 10)
Hidden Tesla level 9 (TH 11)
REMOVED: Hidden Teslas no longer deal 2x damage to P.E.K.K.A
NEW: Baby Dragon level 5 (TH 11)
Baby Dragon level 4 available at Town Hall 10 (was 11)
Earn a partial War Win Bonus even when failing an attack
War Win Bonus is no longer reduced when attacking lower Town Hall levels
Tougher targets in war are worth more Clan XP, to a max of 10XP!
We want to lessen the downsides of more ambitious war attacks and better reward clean-up attacks.
Also, basing Clan XP rewards on defender strength will better reward Clans that participate in high-level Clan Wars!
New Content: Introducing the Bomb Tower at Town Hall 8!
This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell
Supercell is not responsible for it.
For more information see Supercell's Fan Content Policy